Displayed in the link below is one of my final test zines for this current project.This is not my overall final zine for hand in. This was a test zine I created with adding in some relative research from this current project. I decided to exclude this research (test shoots/inspirational artists) in the final zine as I felt it disrupted the whole theme/flow of my final images and the important meaning behind them. I wanted the images to express my project rather than the research. Therefore I decided to keep my research just within the blog itself . I also felt the portfolio/zine looked more professional with the less research displayed. I found the most important aspect of it was the images which display the story of my whole entire project. Also my theme was based on a series of images which would all be displayed in black and white and I felt this didn’t fit as well with the overall effect I wanted to portray with the test shots and research in colour. I was really pleased with the chosen design for my final zine and I enjoyed experimenting with different layouts.